The U10 interface is ideal for industrial control, building automation, process control, home automation, and transportation applications. The interface features easy-to- install, auto-configuring drivers for Microsoft Windows XP, 2000, and Server 2003, and is compatible with LNS 3 and Turbo Edition applications, including the LonMaker® Integration Tool. When used with LNS 3 or LNS Turbo Edition, the U10 interfaces function as LNS High Performance Network Interfaces—you get the highest possible performance at the lowest cost in the market. Apart from the superior performance when used with LNS, the U10 interface is compatible with OpenLDV based applications, as well as the LonScanner Protocol Analyzer.
- Low-cost USB to LonWorks® (ANSI/CEA-709.1) network interface
- Free topology twisted pair (TP/FT-10)
- Highest possible network throughput and performance
- Rugged design, removable connectors
- Plug-and-play drivers for Windows XP, 2000, and Server 2003
- Functions as an LNS® High Performance Network Interface when used with LNS 3 and LNS Turbo Edition
- Compatible with OpenLDVTM applications and the LonScannerTM Protocol Analyzer
- CE, UL, cUL, and TÜV
Installation software and a user’s guide are included on the CD-ROM, and may also be downloaded from Echelon’s Web site.
See the datasheet for additional details and specifications.
Users should verify that their third party software supports the U10 before purchasing.