Designed for use in LonWorks control networks that require remote dial-in/dial-out network access or a host processor to monitor, manage, or diagnose the network, the SLTA-10/TP-RS485 adapter is ideal for industrial control, building automation, and process control applications.
The adapter also permits the host PC to act as an application node, running application-specific programs while the adapter handles lower layer functions such as media access control, collision avoidance, message validation, authentication, and priority processing. The host application, including its network variables, can be changed at any time without modifying the adapter. The SLTA-10/TP-RS485 adapter combined with the host PC can also be used with nodes that require more processing power, memory, input/output capability, or network variable connections than are provided by the Neuron® Chip alone.
- Serial EIA-232 interface connects host processors and modems to LonWorks® networks
- 1200 to 115,200bps serial bit rate with autobaud detection
- Automatic dial-out with compatible modem
- DIP switch selectable NSI and parallel MIP (SLTA/2 compatible) operating modes
- Integral FTT-10A, TPT/XF-78, or TPT/XF-1250 transceiver
- Color-coded, removable screw terminals for network and power wiring
- Configuration DIP switches accessible without opening chassis
- 9-30V AC or DC power input via removable screw terminals or barrel connector
- Metal enclosure for desk or wall mounting
- CE Mark, UL, cUL, T?V
See the datasheet for additional details and specifications.